Monday, August 31, 2015

2nd Teaser for "God Of Commerce" is Catching My Interest. Thank Goodness!

I was really starting to get worried after watching the first teaser for upcoming Jang Hyuk Sageuk "God of Commerce" (also called "The Innkeeper").  But this second teaser is a big step forward on building my enthusiasm. 

Of course it just might be my uncontrollable love of Jang Hyuk's mix of happy and vengeful expressions.



 Or Jang Hyuk's infectious laugh that you either love or hate.  I personally love it.



But it is not just Jang Hyuk who has caught my attention.  I also noticed some great back story and future revenge plots being set up.  If there is one thing I love more than a great khottie, it is a great khottie getting revenge.



"God of Commerce" starts on September 23rd on KBS.
2nd Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Just please remember to keep it clean and keep it nice or you won't survive the moderation round.